Parent Volunteer Info
CALLING FOR VOLUNTEERS - We need 2 parent/adult volunteers for each class that has dancers 12-13 years and younger. Our sign-up list is on our parent bulletin board at the Studio OR you may also sign up by emailing us. For those who have signed up already, or who have emailed us, thank you for volunteering!
We are having 2 Volunteer Meetings for all parent volunteers as follows: **Saturday, MAY 24th at 12:30-1:30pm OR Thursday, MAY 29th at 5:30-6:30pm** [**all volunteers MUST attend one of these meetings or meet with the Parent Liaison - see below]. ** see updated list below**
Please RSVP if you are volunteering (if you have not already signed-up or emailed) and advise as to what meeting you are able to attend ASAP. **If you wish to volunteer but unable to attend either of these meetings, please contact theParent :Liaison, Karen Lue Tam, at her email: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the CDM office (leave message if she is not in the CDM office). **
All volunteers DO NOT have to purchase a ticket to the show that their child is in (or both for those who volunteer for the 2 shows), FREE CDM T-shirt and get a backstage perspective of the show their child is dancing in! More importantly, you get to SHARE this performing experience with your child!
We look forward to hearing from you and sharing the magical experience of your child performing on stage!
**UPDATED as of May 22nd: classes still needing volunteers:
Sleeping Beauty / Junior Show
1) Pre-Jazz & Tumble Tots (Sat.) = 2 volunteers
2) Tots Movement & Music (Sat.) = 1 volunteer
3) Pre-Primary A (Tues) = 2 volunteers
4) Pre-Prmary B (Thurs) = 2 volunteers
5) Primary A (Tues) = 1 vounteer
6) Primary C (Sat) = 1 volunteer
7) Jazz/Acro 1 (Sat) = 2 volunteers
8) Jazz/Tap 1 (Tues) = 1 volunteer
9) Jr. Jazz 2 (Sat) = 1 volunteer
10) Gr. 1 Jr. (Thurs) = 2 volunteers
11) Gr. 4 (Thurs/Sat) = 1 volunteer
We are One / Evening show:
Tap 2 (Sat) = 2 volunteers.
See you all soon!
Karen Lue Tam
CDM Parent Liaison"